Kateřina graduated in stomatology from the medical faculty of the Charles University in Pilsen and actively pursues further professional education. Her universal skillset reaches from preservative dentistry through prosthetics to endodontology (i.e., treatments of root canals). She also engages in the field of dental surgery, in which her gentle and detail-oriented nature comes to bear.
A high level of empathy and a people-friendly attitude are Kateřina’s traits. In her spare time she engages in active recreation with her family on bicycles, paddle boards and skis. She is also a pillar of her local community where she often engages in social activities.
Kateřina communicates in Czech, English and French.
Training, seminars and internships
- 2008 – 2010 dental practice with MUDr. Iva Poláčková, Prague
- 2010 internships with an accredited dental surgery facility in Prague (Stomacentrum Praha s.r.o.)
- 2011 Bredent Implants System, Lamberg am Lech, Germany
- 2012 Camlog Implants System, Prague
- 2014 Astra Tech EV course, Göteborg, Sweden
- 2010 – 2013 Stomacentrum Praha s. r. o.
- 2013 – 2021 Erpet Medical s. r. o.
- 2014 – 2015 outpatient dental surgery in the operating room (Erpet Medical s.r.o.)
- Since 2021 Arbes Dentry s. r. o.